SupaScoota HD (Heavy Duty)
PORTABLE AND BUILT TOUGH FOR THE HARSHEST CONDITIONS
Finally a truly portable scooter with heaps of leg room and a large 130kg load capacity. Long distance travel in complete comfort or confined indoor use, the choice is yours. Dual motor drive system makes light work of off pavement use and steep hills so you can go anywhere with total security. A super light split frame design (heaviest part only 10kg) with seat suspension, the Supasoota HD is designed to handle challenging conditions.
FOLDS AND LOCKS FOR TRANSPORT IN UNDER 10 SECONDS
LONG DISTANCE TRAVEL WITH OPTIONAL SPARE BATTERY PACK
Now with Electronic Stability Control
Available in HD-01 and HD-02 models.
Max Speed: 6.5m/h
Max Range: 20km
Maximum Load: 130kg
Australian Designed by Trek Mobility
- Folds down into a small package for easy handling.
- Light weight.
- Forward and reverse drive.
- Finger tip control for both forward and reverse. (not twist grip)
- Left hand control if preferred.
- Dynamic braking (not hand brakes).
- Fail safe electromagnetic brake (for extra safety).
- Anti-tip stabiser kit available.
- Pneumatic tyres (for softer ride and less weight).
- Lithium battery option available.
- Armrest option available.
- Incar battery charging available.
- Walking stick/crutch holder attachment.
- Drop down tiller for under table use.
- No unsightly cables hanging from tiller.
- Extra battery capacity available.
- Front basket standard with rear basket available.
- Battery charge level indication.
- Comfortable seating position.
- Worm drive gearbox (not belt drive).
- 2 year warranty.
- Key lock on controls (spare key provided).
- Height adjustable seat.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooters and Mobility Kingsgrove users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review