SHOPRIDER ROCKY 8 - Large Scooter - Top of the Range (889AE)
The SHOPRIDER™ Rocky 8 is a range topping model from Shoprider. It now has a number of upgraded features that ensure this scooter is still the bench mark for ride quality and smooth handling.
The standard features on the Rocky 8 include Gas Adjustable Tiller & Rear Adjustable Suspension plus all the luxury features you expect from a Shoprider scooter including of Powerful 2.0hp Motor, Double Pillow Super Comfort seat, Delta Steering Tiller with easy to use controls & Deluxe LED Lighting and Digital Dashboard.
The Rocky 8 comes with 330mm Spoke Mag Rims and gives the Rocky 8 excellent ground clearance. The Rocky 8 is a premium model offering every possible feature that Shoprider scooter can offer.
Range: Up To 54km
Weight: 147kg (with batteries)
Maximum User Capacity: 225kg
Charger: 8 Amp
Battery: 2 x 60 Amp Min (2 x 75 Amp Supplied)
Motor: 2.0HP High Torque Motor (4 Pole)
- High back contoured seat with headrest
- Double Pillow super comfort seat
- Sliding / Rotating / Height adjustable seat
- Lift up & adjustable width arm rests
- Gas adjustable steering tiller
- Loop handle with finger operated controls
- High / Low speed settings
- Rear wheel drive
- Electromagnetic brake
- Front + Rear (Adjustable) suspension
- 33cm Pneumatic front and rear tyres
- Large Spoke Mag rims
- Twin Headlights (LED)
- Rear lights
- LCD display
- Indicators / Hazard lights
- Large battery capacity
- Battery power indicator
- USB power outlet
- Removable shopping basket
- Available in red and blue
Structural Frame – 10 Year Warranty:
Shoprider Australia warrants that the frame will be free from defects under normal use, for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase by the original customer.
Drive Train Assembly – 18 Month Warranty:
Shoprider Australia warrants that the drive train assembly will be free from defects under normal use, for a period of eighteen (18) months from the date of purchase by the original customer.
Drive Train Components Include:
Transaxle, Motor and Magnetic Brake.
OTHER PARTS – 12 Month Warranty:
Shoprider Australia warrants other parts will be free from defects under normal use, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase by the original customer.
- All transportation costs associated with the submission and return of parts for repair or replacement under warranty (as determined by Shoprider Australia) are the responsibility of the original customer.
- Normal wear items are not covered under this warranty. These include such items as brushes, tyres, tubes, brake pads, upholstery, seating and arm rests.
- Damage caused by:
>Excessive, abusive, misuse, negligence or accident.
>Improper maintenance, maintenance carried out by non-approved “WARRANTY DEALER”.
>Improper operation or storage.
>Any Commercial use.
>Fitment of NON-Manufacturer approved accessories.
Resulting damage attributed to the NON-Manufacturer approved accessory or correction of the unit to operate as intended once the accessory has been removed will not be covered under warranty.
- Where an authorised dealer has not lodged all the required documentation at the appropriate time, the warranty is void.
- All warranties provided do not extend to purchasers of used or second hand equipment.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement part for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to major failure.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooters and Mobility Kingsgrove users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.