Indesmed - Carbon Fibre Trekking Poles
The INDESmed trekking poles are made of 3 carbon telescopic parts.
The carbon structure is handmade so the manufacture is artisan.
- Composition 100% carbon fiber
- External fixing system (lock system)
- Height adjustment from 47 to 70 inches (120 to 180 cm)
- Ergonomic handle in EVA or natural rubber with black EPDM rubber trim (biomaterial knob)
- Nylon protection tip.
- Tungsten mountain tip
- Rubber tip and snow basket included
INDESmed trekking and hiking poles are provided with our Quick Lock System. Therefore the carbon trekking pole can be adjusted quickly and easily in any weather, even with gloves. At the same time an unwanted reopening is practically impossible.
Adjustment of the pole length.
The base pole length is adjusted on the level.
5-10 cm shorter, depending on steepness and inclination
5-10 cm longer, depending on steepness and inclination
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooters and Mobility Kingsgrove users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.