- Has anti-inflammatory actions
- Has excellent radical scavenger properties and may support the health and function of the immune system
- Helps improve joint mobility associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Relieves sumptoms of medically diagnosed osteoarthritis
- Assists with the management of the pain of medically diagnosed osteoarthritis
- Helps reduce joint inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Provides temporary relief of the main of mild osteoarthritis
- Has potent antioxidant activity and anti-inflammatory actions and supports a healthy immune system
- Contains potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate
- Sweetened with honey. Honey contains natural sugars.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months
- Generally not to be taken if on warfarin therapy, without medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Scooters & Mobility Kingsgrove is a trusted retailer of this product and can be found on the Arborvitae website.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooters and Mobility Kingsgrove users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.