AFFINITY QUAD TIP WALKING STICK
It is designed for users who are unstable on their feet and place a lot of weight on their stick. The shaft is angled enabling the user’s weight to be transmitted centrally for improved stability, while the quad base provides additional support and stability, as well as allowing the cane to stand independently. Walking sticks with shafts that are offset above the stick, allows your weight to be evenly spread centrally over the base of the stick, this may be helpful if you require more stability.
- Cushion top for shock reduction
- Comfortable Grip
- Cane strap with reflective patch
MiniQuad Ultra-Stable Base
- The MiniQuad cane tip offers an intermediary cane tip that provides the stability benefits of a quad base in a size comparable to a cane tip
- The tip is lighter and more compact than a large base quad cane
- The ultra-stable cane tip allows a cane to stand independently
- 12 individual height settings from 711mm to 990mm
- Push button height adjustment
COLOURS AVAILABLE - GREY, BLACK, RED, ORANGE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooters and Mobility Kingsgrove users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.