SupaScoota STD (Standard) - limited stock
Unconventional and undeniably different the Supascoota challenges the traditional concept of portable scooter design. Its innovative and unique design will leave you asking why it has taken so long to arrive. Simple observation reveals the quality engineering and functionality so you wont be left wondering how it works. The Supascoota puts the joy back into the journey so you can focus on the destination.
Now with Electronic Stability Control
Available in STD-01 and STD-02 models.
Max Speed: 6.5m/h
Max Range: 18km
Maximum Load: 90kg
FOLDS AND LOCKS FOR TRANSPORT IN UNDER 10 SECONDS
LONG DISTANCE TRAVEL WITH OPTIONAL SPARE BATTERY PACK
Australian Designed by Trek Mobility
- Folds down into a small package for easy handling.
- Light weight.
- Forward and reverse drive.
- Finger tip control for both forward and reverse. (not twist grip)
- Left hand control if preferred.
- Dynamic braking (not hand brakes).
- Fail safe electromagnetic brake (for extra safety).
- Anti-tip stabiser kit available.
- Pneumatic tyres (for softer ride and less weight).
- Lithium battery option available.
- Armrest option available.
- Incar battery charging available.
- Walking stick/crutch holder attachment.
- Drop down tiller for under table use.
- No unsightly cables hanging from tiller.
- Extra battery capacity available.
- Front basket standard with rear basket available.
- Battery charge level indication.
- Comfortable seating position.
- Worm drive gearbox (not belt drive)
- 2 year warranty
- Key lock on controls. (spare key provided)
- Height adjustable seat.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooters and Mobility Kingsgrove users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review