Fusion CBG Series batteries are a Gel battery designed for cyclic (deep cycle) applications making them ideal for use in mobility scooters and wheel chairs. With more than 10 year design life, these genuine GEL VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) batteries are manufactured to comply with many Australian and International Standards including Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001.
All Fusion AGM batteries are completely spill proof and leak proof and can be used upside down. They are also manufactured using Flame Retardant ABS Plastic making them one of the most versatile and safest VRLA batteries in Australia.
With more than 17 years experience, Fusion AGM batteries are recognised as one of the most reliable and high quality batteries in Australia.
- Uses oxygen recombination technology: maintenance-free
- Special grid alloy: less gassing and less self-discharging
- For longer cycle life: special paste formula, over dimensioned negative plate, optimised manufacturing process, additives for deep discharge
- Thermal management system
- Special anti-vibration design
- High quality AGM separator: extended cycle life and prevents micro short circuit
- ABS plastic: increases the strength of battery container and makes it flame-retardant
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooters and Mobility Kingsgrove users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.