Fusion AGM Battery (CB12V12AH)
- Superior Quality
- Non-Spillable Sealed
- Reliable High Performance
- Genuine AGM Battery
Fusion CB Series are designed for general purpose applications with 8 - 12 Years design life (16 Years for 2 Volt Series). These genuine AGM VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) batteries are manufactured to comply with many Australian and International Standards including Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001.
All Fusion AGM batteries are completely spill proof and leak proof and can be used upside down. They are also manufactured using Flame Retardant ABS Plastic making them one of the most versatile and safest VRLA batteries in Australia.
With more than 17 years experience, Fusion AGM batteries are recognised as one of the most reliable and high quality batteries in Australia.
- Uses oxygen recombination technology: maintenance-free
- PbCaSn alloy for plate grids: less gassing and less self-discharging
- High quality AGM separator: extended cycle life and prevents micro short circuit
- ABS plastic: increases the strength of battery container and makes it flame-retardant
- High purity raw material: ensures low self discharge rate
- Silver-coated copper terminals (T1, T2 terminal), brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity
Typical Applications (4 Volt, 6 Volt, 8 Volt, 12 Volt & 24 Volt Series)
- Medical Equipment
- Other Speciality Applications
|Model #||Fusion AGM CB12V12AH|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooters and Mobility Kingsgrove users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.